YES is the first “acoustic hearted” professional electronic drum kit, 100% Made in Italy.
New Electronic Drums from the makers of MarkBass
The Markdrum YES1 is the first Electronic Drum Kit from Markdrum. Markdrum are the hard hitting drum arm of the already renowned Markbass company, notable for their production of visually striking high-end bass amplifiers and effects pedals.
The YES1 from Markdrum is no exception when it comes to high-end quality or striking aesthetics, a 5-piece kit utilising Markdrums's patented "Smart Pad" triggering technology system. Piezo sensors are used across the kit and all signals are processed directly inside the pads. A perfect sound balance between the toms and snare are achieved with the use of Markdrum's "Hot Spot Removal" Patented technology, and "Snare Positional sensing" will accurately reproduce the subtle nuances of an acoustic snare to staggering detail.
The YES1 features 10 inch Markdrum Mesh heads fitted on the snare and toms, all of which are mounted on the foldable aluminum rack which also houses the cabling system. A moveable stand-mountable hi-hat cymbal pad crash and ride along with the rubber kick drum trigger pad complete the trigger inputs. All inputs are run through the YES1 "YES" sound module, with a single patented RJ11 connection.
The YES sound module features 12 professional drum kits and DSP effects. Connections to the YES module includes Eight standard inputs plus four additional inputs, Midi in/out, USB, headphones and AUX in. You can of course create and customise your own kits and set-ups combined with the customisable onboard effects editing capabilities.
For a professional Session/studio/live electronic drum kit, look no further than the Markdrum YES1.
- 8 pcs: snare drum, kick, 3 toms, ride, crash and hi-hat
- 10” mesh heads on snare drum and rack toms
- Kick with reverse bass drum beater included
- “Smart Pad” patented triggering system: signals are processed directly inside the pad
- "Hot Spot Removal" patented technology on toms and snare, for a perfect sound balance
- Triple-flanged hoops on batter sides
- Triple-triggering system on ride cymbal (with choking); outstanding resolution of 255 different layers of sensitivity on the hi-hat
- “YES” Sound Module: Bus Drum Interface, with single RJ11 plug
- 24 professional Drum Kits + DSP effects
- 8 standard inputs + 4 additional inputs
- Midi In/ Midi Out
- USB, headphones and AUX connection
- “Create Kit” Menu to tweak and customize your own shell kits
- “Create FX” Menu to edit and combine the onboard FX
- Loop Section
- Onboard Metronome
- Tap Tempo
- SD Card 4 GB
- Foldable, aluminium rack housing the connection system
- Hi-Hat cymbal with “Top on sensor” technology to achieve a realistic feel
- Total weight: 16 kg
- Bass drum pedal and Hi-Hat stand NOT included