- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM – plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data – provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Localized Pa600 and Pa600QT data (sold separately) provides Sounds and Styles relevant to specific countries and regions.
- Includes accessory DVD with USB-MIDI drivers, video manual, and additional Style content, including the complete "Real Drums" and "Turkish/Arabic World" collections
With 50 years of experience, Korg has consistently set the bar for sound quality in performance instruments, and have been relied on by musicians around the world all the while. The Pa600 gives you a rich, detailed, natural sound with instruments from almost every genre; exploding with depth, subtlety, and accuracy. With DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and RX (Real eXperience), you can add easily-controlled natural sounds and gestures that are part of playing a real instrument, such as guitar fret noise, horn glissandos, and mechanical key sounds. Over 950 expressive sounds are included, including a refreshed GM sound set and 64 drum kits. There is also an amazing multilayer stereo acoustic piano that was accurately sampled from a Concert Grand, and includes String and Damper pedal Resonance. Sounds are fully customizable to your tastes, and your changes can be saved for fast locating and use in your performances.
One very exciting feature added to the Pa600 is the option of purchasing musical sounds and styles from different regions around the world. 96MB of dedicated memory allows many instruments to be added to the Pa600 sound engine, and used with styles that were developed to represent many of the popular musical styles of certain countries. Full details on the available options can be found at shop.korg.com/pa
Great sound is more than just the quality of the PCM. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding studio quality effects that are simply breath-taking. The Pa600 has four Stereo Master Effect processors with 125 of these effects including standard FX such as reverb, delay and chorus as well as some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tone.
Each Track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for the Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the Bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ, have been added to the sound output of the Pa600. Everything can be processed by this powerful and musically refined EQ, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or adjusting sound in problematic live environments.
The Pa600 delivers a new set of great-sounding and and vibrant styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world, highlighting their unique musical strengths. The result is hundreds of included Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa600 provides styles for almost every occasion. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own styles on board.
We add further realism to your performance with four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600’s Chord Sequencer play it for you.
- 61 keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
64 Drum Kits
- Pa600QT comes preloaded with Sounds and Styles to suit a variety of Middle Eastern music tastes including Persian, Arabic and Turkish.
- 256 Sounds
128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator
- 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices) - Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory
- 96 MB
- More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode – Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2
Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Effects & EQ
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
Three band EQ for each track – Articulations
Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
Realtime sound control using Assignable Switches
- Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
- User Sampling
- No Exist
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
My Setting special Performance
- Realtime Tracks
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
- Song Play
- Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- 7” 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Song Book
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Yes for Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- Compatibility for Sound Data
- “i-Series": Styles only
“Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- General Controls
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose,
Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale,
User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs
- Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, Out MIDI connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Speaker System
- 15W x 2
- 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption
- 20 Watt
(W x D x H)
- 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm (without music rest)
- 11 kg (without music rest)
- Owner’s Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)